1. What documents do I need to enrol my child?

  • A Birth Certificate or Passport (or both)
  • A valid Visa, if not a Permanent Resident of Australia
  • School Reports from previous school
  • Medicare Card
  • Healthcare Card (if applicable)

2. Is there a school bus?

  • Although there is no school bus available to transport students Westall Secondary College is located very close to public transportation points.  There are a number of bus stops adjacent to the school gates and public buses frequently commute between Clayton Shopping Centre as well as neighbouring suburbs. The Westall Train Station is a two minute walking distance from the CollBus B

3. Are scholarships available?

  • Please refer to the scholarships section on this webpage.

4. What sporting opportunities are available?

  • There are numerous opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of sports at the College.  Inter and Intra school sports are scheduled and the College participates extensively in State wide sporting events. For further information please refer to the Sports section of this website.

5. What are the ICT requirements?

  • The College is currently introducing a BYOD (bring your own device) program. The device must meet the required specifications of the College.

6. Is the school zoned?

  • There are no zoning restrictions, as this is a Victorian Government School. Parents, however, are encouraged to always consider the proximity of the educational setting they select to their home.